Heat Recovery Units - Standard range - EVB-AL
Compact air handling units for energy saving ventilation and second usage of the air.
Operation temperatures from -20oC up to 50oC.
Designed to work with clean air in nonaggressive and non-sparkling environment.
• Supporting construction, made by anodized aluminum profiles.
• Thermo and sound insulated panels, powder coated RAL7035;
o Internal insulation – Firex 10 mm, fire resistance – class: 0-BS 476 Part 6; class – 1 BS 476 Part7;
o Sandwich panels – 25 mm with XPS insulation class M1 or fiberglass class M0;
• Cross flow aluminum plate heat exchanger with efficiency up to 55%;
• Double inlet direct drive centrifugal fans – 230V, 50Hz, IP 20 (higher protection – by request);
• Air filters class G4 – EN 779:2002;
• Rectangular or round duct connector;
• Drain tray with ½” connection;
• Configuration allows easily modifying position of the filters, fans and duct connectors;
• Service doors – from the bottom and from the side;
• By-pass with multiple leaf damper – by request;
• Heating/ cooling coil – by request;
• Hanging support or basic steps – by request;
• Roof panels for outdoor installation – by request.