Heat recovery units - Middle range, high pressure - EVB - CBР
Units for secondary use of energy of the exhaust air in ventilation and air-conditioning systems.
Operation temperatures from -20oC up to 50oC.
Designed to work with clean air in nonaggressive and non-sparkling environment.
• Supporting construction, made by anodized aluminum profiles.
• Thermo and sound insulated panels, powder coated RAL7035;
o Sandwich panels – 25 mm with XPS insulation class M1 or fiberglass class M0;
• Cross flow aluminum plate heat exchanger with efficiency up to 55%;
• Double inlet belt driven centrifugal fans – 380V, 50Hz;
• Air filters class G4 – EN 779:2002;
• Rectangular duct connector;
• Drain tray with ½” connection;
• Service doors – from the side;
• By-pass with multiple leaf damper;
• External box with heating/ cooling coil – by request;
• Support frame or basic steps – by request;
• Roof panels for outdoor installation – by request.