Heat recovery units - High efficiency range - EVB - TOP & EVB - Plus
Units for secondary use of energy of the exhaust air in ventilation and air-conditioning systems.
Operation temperatures from -200C up to 500C.
Designed to work with clean in nonaggressive and non-sparkling environment.
• Supporting construction, made by anodized aluminum profiles.
• Thermo and sound insulated panels, powder coated RAL7035;
o Internal insulation – Firex 10 mm, fire resistance – class: 0-BS 476 Part 6; class – 1 BS 476 Part7;
o Sandwich panels – 25 mm with XPS insulation class M1 or fiberglass class M0;
• Counter flow aluminum plate heat exchanger with efficiency up to 70%;
• Double inlet direct drive centrifugal fans – 230V, 50Hz, IP 20 (higher protection – by request);
• Air filters class G4 – EN 779:2002;
• Rectangular or round duct connector;
• Drain tray with ½” connection;
• Fixed configuration - for vertical installation with connections on the top side only;
• Service doors – on the front side;
• By-pass with multiple leaf damper – by request;
• Heating/ cooling coil – by request;
• Hanging support or basic steps – by request;