Heat Recovery Units with Rotor Wheel Heat Exchanger - EVB-ROT
Heat recovery units type EVB-ROT are constructed on a modular principle with option for indoor or outdoor installation. The standard typesizes from the series are three (42, 62, 82) for air volume from 3000 m3/h up to 10000 m3/h.
Units are designed for work only with fresh air.
Tangra heat recovery units type EVB-ROT are distinguished with reliable functioning, noiseless work, smart design, high efficiency – up to 75% and option for moist exchange.
Supporting construction consists of a frame made of anodized aluminum profiles I which are incorporated ventilation elements. Construction is closed with thermal and sound insulation panels made of galvanized metal sheets with thickness 25mm or 50mm in dependence of the installation conditions /indoor or outdoor installation/, electrostatic painted on the outer side /color RAL7035/. Immovable covers are fixed to the corpus with galvanized screws. Maintenance doors are fixed with special knuckles and locks. Congestion of the covers is ensured with self adhesive micro pore rubber tapes.
The following elements are built in:
• Exhaust and blow fan – double inlet fans;
• Rotary regenerative heat exchanger type “air-air”;
• Filters for fresh and exhaust air G4 (EU4)-EN 779:2002;
• Thermal section consisting of heating/cooling water coil, drop separator and condensation tray;
• Multiple leaf damper with manual or motor regulation.