TANGRA is European HVAC producer since 1989 and has considerable experience in production of plate heat exchangers, dating back to 1992. Striving to obtain the highest efficiency and quality standards together with the most innvoative technologies, TANGRA continuously improves and optimizes the series of manufactured modifications. Our own specially designed in-house machine technology allows us to produce lamellas with specific design, which obtain highest efficiency at lowest pressure drop levels.
The range of plate heat exchangers includes:
• REC-PP, made of polypropylene and efficiency up to 50%
• REC-AL/AL+, made of aluminium and effi ciency up to 65%
• REC-HiE, made of aluminium and effi ciency up to 89%.
TANGRA REC PP are made of polypropilene lamellas that transfer sensible heat and guarantee no transfer of humidity, odor or contaminations. All exchangers of TANGRA characterize with long life cycle, solidity and tightness.
• Efficiency EN308 up to 65% (dry)
• Air flow from 100m3/h up to 4200m3/h
• Increased corrosion resistance
• No odor or contamination transfer
• By-pass option available